- Our individual responsibility (1 Peter 2:1-3).
- Our corporate identity (1 Peter 2:4-6).
- A universal reality (1 Peter 2:7-8).
- An overwhelming beauty (1 Peter 2:9-10).
- What are the things that narrow your gaze or focus? What desires/hopes cloud your mind from seeing Jesus? How does hope in the Gospel broaden your gaze? Or, how is Jesus better?
- God’s kindness leads to repentance (not the reverse) and our salvation fuels our obedience (not the reverse). Why are we so tempted to switch the order of those statements?
- Finish the sentence: In my life, greater holiness looks like… (Hint: It looks more like Jesus!)
This is the 5th sermon of the series 1 Peter: Thriving In Exile.Categories::