- Honorable exiles (1 Peter 2:11-12).
- Honorable exiles and government (1 Peter 2:13-17).
- What is your flesh passionate about? What does the war feel like? How does God enable you to abstain?
- When people think of you, what comes to mind? When people think of the American church, what comes to mind? How is Jesus different and better? How can we help people think of Jesus instead of us?
- What good deeds (Verse 12) would you like our church to be known for as a way of bringing glory to God? What beautiful behavior would direct attention to our beautiful Savior?
This is the 6th sermon of the series 1 Peter: Thriving In Exile.Categories::