- A picture of God’s people thriving (1 Peter 3:8-12).
- What God’s people should expect as they thrive (1 Peter 3:13-17).
- The reason God’s people will always thrive (1 Peter 3:18-22).
- How would you describe “the good life?” What first comes to mind with that phrase? How might your mental picture be different from Peter’s?
- When have you grown through pain? How does that build trust for God’s will in your life amidst suffering?
- What types of things are Christians reviled for in our culture? How can we bless those who attack us?
This is the 10th sermon of the series 1 Peter: Thriving In Exile.Categories::