This is the 19th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- The Church flees north, and evangelizes as it goes (11:19-21).
- The Church in Jerusalem investigates…and gets reinforcements (11:22-26).
- The church in Antioch cares for the church in Jerusalem (11:27-30).
- If the world were to give our church (or the American church in general) a nickname based off of our behavior, what would it be?
- If you look at the traits of the church in Antioch (Bold in evangelism, gracious with encouragement, humble in leadership, generous with resources), which would you most like to grow in?