This is the 23rd sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- If Jesus is with you, you are able to do ministry amidst difficulty (14:1-7).
- If Jesus is with you, you don’t need from people what God alone deserves (14:8-20).
- If Jesus is with you, you can encourage others because Jesus is with them too. (14:21-28).
- What are the ministries (Areas God has given you opportunities to exert influence for the good of the Kingdom) you currently have? How does this passage encourage you in those works?
- In Acts 14:27 the church gathers to celebrate all that God has done through Paul and Barnabas during their 2 year journey. What can your table celebrate regarding all that God has done in the last 2 years?