This is the 24th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- The threat against the Gospel (15:1-5).
- Peter’s response (15:6-12).
- James’ recommendation (15:13-21).
- The Council’s ruling (15:22-29).
- The Church’s rejoicing (15:30-35).
- What do you need? If Jesus stood before you and asked, “What do you want me to do for you?” how would you answer?
- If you are honest, what are you tempted to think you need to do in order for Jesus to truly be for you? How is grace better?
- Family question: What is grace? What is faith? How does Jesus save us?