This is the 31st sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Individual calling and vocational faithfulness (19:21-22).
- Idols and Gospel-disruption (19:23-27).
- Confusion and defending our gods (19:28-34).
- Competing idols and a temporary truce (19:35-41).
- What is your vocation? How does viewing it as a calling from God for ministry tangibly change your actions?
- When are you most likely to become angry, anxious, or give in to despair? What might that show you about what your heart worships? How is Jesus better?
- What would Gospel-disruption in our city look like? What cultural idols would be challenged? How would we know the Gospel is what is causing the disruption?