This is the 33rd sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- God’s plan for leadership: A plurality of godly elders (20:17).
- Paul’s example of godly leadership (20:18-27).
- Paul’s encouragement to be godly leaders (20:28-35).
- Godly leaders and Gospel-goodbyes (20:36-38).
- As you think about the leaders you have respected most, what attributes have they had that were impactful? How do those attributes reflect the character of Jesus?
- Where have you seen the American church pursue worldly leadership instead of godly leadership? What have been the consequences?
- Where has God given you leadership influence? Which of the traits discussed today do you most need to grow in?