This is the 34th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Ministry often brings with it difficulty (21:1-16).
- That difficulty can be big or seemingly small (21:17-26).
- Jesus already endured difficulty on our behalf (Heb. 12:2-3).
- As we have asked throughout our study of Acts, what ministry(s) has Jesus called you to?
- What does an “off ramp” from that ministry look like? How have you been tempted to take the off ramp?
- What tools has Jesus used to enable you to endure in your ministry these past two years?