This is the 35th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Our identity in three words: People, Law, Place (21:27-40a).
- Your testimony is the Gospel’s opportunity (21:40b-22:21).
- Not every opportunity will be handled well (22:22-29).
- Who are the American church’s “gentiles” (Outsiders that we often fail to love)? How does this passage challenge us to love better?
- Think about some times you have heard Christians share their testimony. What was the experience like? How did it impact your own faith? Why are stories like those so powerful?
- In your DC: Tell us your story. What is your testimony? Think in terms of the 4 steps discussed today (1. Brokenness, 2. Personal conversion, 3. New family identity in the Church/baptism, 4. A redeemed vocation/calling/ministry).