This is the 37th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- An unfair trial with an unjust judge (24:1-9).
- The right confession in the midst of unfairness (24:10-21).
- Faithfulness amidst the unfair is an opportunity for mission (24:22-27).
- How do you typically respond when something feels unfair? How does the Gospel compel you to respond differently?
- What are some things Christians in America feel are unfair? In light of this passage, how do you think Paul would respond?
- The Gospel is unfair. How does your heart respond to that sentence? How does 1 Pet. 2:19-24 impact your response?