This is the 40th and final sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Paul (finally) arrives in Rome (Acts 28:11-14).
- God continually provides means of encouragement (28:15-16).
- Paul faithfully continues his mission (Acts 28:17-31).
“Acts provides the foundations of the newborn church through which we hope that the church in ruins will be reborn.” —Erasmus
- If you have been with us throughout our study of Acts, what have you learned? What themes stand out? How has this book encouraged you?
- Do you ever feel hindered in sharing the Gospel? Read Acts 28:31. How does Paul’s bold proclamation and teaching “without hindrance” (while in prison!) encourage/challenge you?