This is the 17th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Jesus works through Peter (9:32-43).
- Jesus works in ways Peter and Cornelius don’t fully understand (10:1-16).
- Jesus’ work is impartial (10:17-35).
- Who does the American church treat as “outsiders”? How should God’s impartiality fix that?
- What “outsiders” are in your life? What tangible things can you do this week to show them Jesus’ love?
- Notice the theme of Tabitha and Cornelius’ reputation for good works. Could the same be said about our church? If so, where? If not, how can you help?