- The nature of Jesus (John 1:9).
- The natural response to Jesus (John 1:10-11).
- The unnatural grace of Jesus (John 1:12-13).
- Have you ever wondered if you would have chosen to follow Jesus if you lived in the 1st Century? What does this passage do to your opinion of yourself?
- Read verse 12, what part of this is the most astonishing to you? Why?
- Verse 9 hints at the fact that people are always looking for “light,” or people to look up to/worship. Where do you see this in our day? Why are we prone to fall for this temptation?
**This is week three of Advent 2022.Categories::