This is the 29th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Presence in friendship (18:1-3).
- Presence in conversions (18:4-11).
- Presence in reminders of sovereignty (18:12-17).
- Presence in spiritual disciplines (18:18-23).
“If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled…let not one go unwarned and un-prayed for.” —C.H. Spurgeon
- Does evangelism/mission scare you? If so, why?
- Have you ever felt depleted in ministry or your walk with Jesus? How would experiencing the presence of Jesus impact that?
- What means of grace, or spiritual disciplines, has Jesus used to show you that He is with you?