- A confusing theme in 1 Peter…
- Evil is real, God is good, and that’s not a contradiction.
- It turns out, we aren’t the first ones to suffer…
- Could something bigger be going on behind our suffering?
- When in your life did you grow the most as a follower of Christ? How did God grow you?
- Have you ever felt that the existence of evil is a barrier to trusting Jesus? How do the verses we read today about Jesus suffering help deal with that barrier?
- What is hard in your life right now? What would it look/feel like to experience Jesus’ presence in that?
This is the 1st sermon of the series 1 Peter: Thriving In Exile.Categories::