- The call to go and make disciples depends on the authority of King Jesus (v. 16-18).
- The call to go and make disciples depends on the command of King Jesus (v. 19-20a).
- The call to go and make disciples depends on the promised presence of King Jesus (v. 20b).
- Why do you think people struggle with the authority of Jesus?
- What about you: Are you a doubter or worshipper of King Jesus?
- Are you discipling or being discipled? What does that relationship look like?
- Discuss the aim of biblical disciple-making (Romans 8:29).
- Discuss what the promise of the presence of Jesus means to you.
**This sermon was preached by Ed Davis from missio Dei: Raleigh.Categories::