This is the 30th sermon in our series Acts: Jesus Builds His Church.
- Apollos’ discipleship journey (18:24-28).
- “Disciples” in Ephesus and their journey (19:1-10).
- Spiritual warfare, total surrender, and the discipleship journey (19:11-20).
- As you reflect on the past few months, how has Jesus worked in you? How has Jesus worked through you?
- Which of the discipleship journeys that we studied today most connects with you? Why?
- Why is the combination of gifting and humility (i.e. Apollos) so rare? How can we cultivate humility in our own lives?