October 8, 2023 | Aaron Britton
- Is there a time in your life where God has called you to a new ministry, family decision, job, etc… and you faced hardship in following Him?
- Which one of these things is the most common challenge you face in following Jesus: 1) Discouragement from other people 2) Physical limitations 3) Sin in your life or from others? How do you stay close to Jesus in the midst of those challenges?
- Pray for anyone at your table facing trouble or obstacles in following Jesus today.
The Question: If God calls someone to something, shouldn’t that thing go smoothly?
1. The Presence of Trouble is not the Absence of God.
2. God is doing a Work In Us as well as Through Us.
3. Things that don’t go away when God calls us to something.